Waterfoot Park FAQs
Frequently asked questions
All you need to do is ask
You'll find answers to some of the most common queries right here. However, if you can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to get in touch - we'd be happy to help.
- What are your season dates?
The touring and glamping season runs from 1st March to 13th November inclusive. Our self-catering properties are available from 1st March until the New Year. Holiday home owners are permitted on site from 1st March until 5th January inclusive.
- Can I bring my dog?
Waterfoot is dog-friendly. However we do keep some accommodation dog free for those who suffer from allergies.
- What time is check-in?
Touring is from 1pm, pods are available from 3:00pm, and Hive Cabins and cottages are available from 4:00pm.
- What time is check-out?
Touring is from 12:00, pods, Hive Cabins and cottages must all be vacated by 09.30
- What are the reception opening times?
Reception is open from 9am to 11am and 1pm to 5pm.
- What is the maximum group size that can book?
- How much will the deposit be?
The deposit for touring is equivalent to the cost of the first night and for all self-catering bookings the deposit is 10% of your total booking cost or the full price if you are only staying for one night.
- I’m bringing a baby, are there cots available?
Cots are available upon request.
- Are there accessible facilities?
We do have accessible facilities. Please see our access statement for full details.
- Is there a washing machine on site?
Our cottages all come equipped with a washer/dryer and the touring facility building has two washing machines and two tumble driers, both coin-operated.
- How far is it to Pooley Bridge?
The village can be reached in 15 minutes by foot and is only a two minute drive.
- Is there good phone reception?
Phone signal is variable on-site. However, our self-catering properties have free WiFi.
- I’m staying in a glamping pod, what should I bring?
You'll need to bring your own bedding, towels, cooking utensils, and crockery and cutlery.
- Can I bring a BBQ?
Yes, as long as the unit is raised well away from the grass or facilities.
- Can I book a seasonal touring pitch?
Sorry, but we do not offer this facility.
- What is the maximum length of tourer I can bring?
- Can I bring an awning?
Yes, however, the awning should be erected on hard standing.
- Can I park my car next to my pitch?
- Can I bring a tent?
Sorry, but we do not offer pitches for tents or gazebos.
- What COVID-19 measures do you have in place?