We wish you a happy and peaceful stay at Waterfoot Park and trust that by observing the following points we can make it both a pleasant and memorable occasion. Unfortunately we must bring to you attention that we cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, theft or damage to personal property whilst staying at our park and therefore remind you to take care in protection your personal possessions
Payment by cash, debit cards and/or most credit cards.
Charges are inclusive of VAT at Standard rate
Booking Guidelines and Rules
Bookings can be made:-
- on line at www.waterfootpark.co.uk - click on the Red Squirrel
- by telephone 017684 86302
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A deposit will be requested on booking your holiday:-
Touring bookings with less than two weeks in advance - full payment is required. For bookings more than two weeks in advance a £20 deposit is required with the balance due two weeks before arrival (for bookings less than £20 full payment only will be taken)
Wigwam bookings with less than two weeks in advance full payment is required. For bookings more than two weeks in advance a £40 deposit is required with the balance due two weeks before arrival. Your booking may be cancelled if full payment is not received two weeks before arrival.
Minimum booking applies to the following:-
Weekends = two nights
May Day, Spring Bank and August Bank Holidays = three nights
Easter weekend = Four nights
- No all male or all female groups allowed
- Booking ahead is advisable especially during school holidays and Bank Holidays
- Arrival time – Touring units 1300hrs and 14.30hrs for Wigwams
- Pitches to be vacated by 12.00pm and wigwams by 10.30hrs
- Sorry No tent bookings available
- Maximum length of pitches = 27’ /7.924m Shipping length (overall length including tow hitch/bike carrier etc.
- Latest arrival time is 9pm please call if your ETA is going to be after 6pm
- All dogs must be kept on a short lead whilst on the park and must be exercised off the park where possible. Should accidents occur then PLEASE pick it up
- In the interests of safety, limited cycling/skating etc. is allowed, please ask. Children should be supervised and wear appropriate safety clothing – the park is NOT a race track. No cycling is allowed after dusk or 7pm whichever occurs first
- Camp fires are NOT permitted. Barbecues and hot utensils/kettles etc. must not be placed directly on the grass – any damaged caused must be paid for
- Minimum noise after 10.30pm. Anyone creating a disturbance will be asked to leave – NO refund will be given
- Children are very welcome on this park however we do ask that they are supervised at all times. All children must play in the designated areas and not in or around the toilet blocks or Holiday Homes. Any damage caused will ultimately be the responsibility of the guardian
- Only breathable groundsheets are permitted on the grass pitches
- No gazebos or pup tents are allowed
- No commercial vehicles on site without prior permission.
- To respect our customer's privacy we cannot accept on site deliveries from supermarkets
- continental units are permitted but please advise us before arrival
Full list of terms and conditions